Member Chat Rules
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
1. You will only have one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. Any user found to have more than one account on this site will have all, and any future accounts suspended permanently.
2. Your email and password must only be used by you. If a post is made under your account, it will be considered that it was posted by yourself.
3. Your account nickname must not be the same, or contain, listed company names or board members' names.
4. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate; rudeness, swearing, insulting posts, personal attacks, or posts which are invasive of another's privacy.
5. You will not;
a. discuss illegal or criminal activities.
b. post any confidential or price sensitive information or that is not public knowledge.
c. post misleading or false statements regarding the share price and performance. Such posts are deemed as market abuse, and may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
d. post any private communication, or part thereof, from any other person, including from a member of the board of directors of a listed company. Such posts cannot be verified as true and could be deemed to be misleading.
e. post any personal details (e.g. email address or phone number).
f. post live price or level 2 updates.
g. publish content that is not your original work, or infringes the copyright or other rights of any third party.
h. post non-constructive, meaningless, one word (or short) non-sense posts.
i. post links to, or otherwise publish any content containing any form of advertising, promotion for goods and services, spam, or other unsolicited communication.
j. post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral.
k. post or otherwise publish any content unrelated to the board or the board's topic.
l. re-post premium share chat posts on regular share chat.
m. restrict or inhibit any other user from using the boards.
n. impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
o. post or transmit any content that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this website or any computer software or equipment.
6. If you are going to post non-English, please also post an English translation of your post.
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.