Instructions
Dismiss this Message

Canadian Over Share Chat (COPL)

Post a Message Filter

Load newer
Today 13:38Price: 0.26
Jiving452 posts
29th October & then when.......

Unbelievable the 'non-case' that never stops. From July to the famous 5 September non-event, presumably the no-show strategy works every time because the 'judge' can't / won't stop the charade from going on - why not into 2019 or later. 'Arthur says' & 'Arthur thinks' have less & less credibility the longer you are invested here (with me now as close to zero as you can get), the Canadians who were suckered in years ago are the most sceptical - with reason! I was suckered in in July 2017 and madly averaged down more since - a losing game as we all know. Point blank I don't believe Agamore & EM disputes are not holding up SPA & NNPC - well what else is? No answer to that hey Arthur - shows it's not true by getting the SPA signed & announced, maybe the original service provider has run for the hills after seeing the shambles? Now nearly two months after the 'within a month' pump & dump and back to the usual 'no official comment'.
No Opinion
Reply to post
Today 13:29Price: 0.26
mannnan43,069 posts
RE..Too many shares

greendave66 ..do you have any confident here now ?
No Opinion
Reply to post
Today 12:45Price: 0.26
rifteastafrica2,071 posts
RE: Timescale

Indivestor I will post on twitter . You seem to hate when i get an e-mail from Arthur that refutes your argument that EM or Aga are holding up things

"As for delaying activities, it is not the case"
No Opinion
Reply to post
Today 12:36Price: 0.26
greendave661,785 posts
Too many shares

In issue and no news so price has to drop to attract buyers. Problem is with no new news pi s are selling at a loss which is leading to further price pressure. I made no secret that I caught on the last pump so was in at 0.8 and averaged down since.....come on ART restore some value!
No Opinion
Reply to post
Today 12:19Price: 0.26
mannnan43,069 posts
RE: Timescale

wait for ART another round of london trip to pump and rise more money
No Opinion
Reply to post
Today 12:16Price: 0.26
Bolton16582 posts
RE: Timescale

Wow this is unbelievable. Deffo bottom draw now this will go on and on. One day it may get all sorted. My view and it means nothing but everyone here now is at a loss. Why sell surley one day we will get some good news and will move the sp up. Why sell all time low. Ps i don't see any reason to buy either. We have been let down here by pointless RNS saying imminent etc. Shut that draw and hope boooo
No Opinion
Reply to post
Today 12:08Price: 0.27
IndiVestor694 posts
RE: Timescale

Dear bank,

I am not sure if I really have a share in this potential property I am looking for a midyear for as there are two court cases ongoing but can I have a mortgage anyway?

Customer Arthur

-----------

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in our financial products but we can not lend money to something you have an unclear stake in. We suggest you get resolution to the court cases then apply again.

Yours,

The Bank

-----------

Dear company,

On behalf of Shorecan I am worrying to you to ask you do your magic with the the oil in OPL226 please, we would like to sign up your service up.

Thanks

Art

---------

Dear Art,

Our legal advisors have told us that at present Shorecan do not presently own OPL226 as there are two outstanding disputes as to ownership. So no we can not do business as we do not know the outcome of the court cases so do not waste our time. Come back when the ownership is clear.

Yours.

--------

Dear Kola and Art,

We wi not grant you NNOC sign off until you sort out finances, services level agreement and the two remaining disputes. Stop bothering us.

Yours,

NNPC PRESIDENT
No Opinion
Reply to post
Today 11:52Price: 0.27
IndiVestor694 posts
RE: Timescale

Er Rift... Trying to make sh it up again eh? No you and Art can do one.

Nothing else can proceed without these disputes being sorted out. It should is very worrying that our CEO glosses over this. "EM will get sorted as well" - what sorted like Agamore is Not sorted?!

Unbelievable.

Agamore can keep doing this and nothing can get sorted until they reach an agreement so we are royally screwed.

I was worried that this would happen and it has happened and obviously has been happening hence the year delay so far of nnpc sign off. Remember Art said over a year ago that sign off was imminent, like he said service level agreement and finance agreement were all imminent. But they were not because of these two disputes and that is just the ones we know of.

Time to put this one in the bottomest of bottom drawers. Or sell at a loss if you need the money anytime soon.
No Opinion
Reply to post
Today 11:40Price: 0.27
rifteastafrica2,071 posts
RE: Timescale

"Our counsel was present in Court yesterday and unfortunately the counsel representing Agamore delayed proceedings again. The next hearing is scheduled for 29 October. As for delaying activities, it is not the case. The Agamore issue in Nigeria Is jurisdictional. The agreement that Essar signed is under English law to be adjudicated in England. We view their actions as a nuciance, they are trying to induce a settlement, which we have no interest.

All else is moving along, EM will get sorted as well.

Arthur
No Opinion
Reply to post
Today 11:34Price: 0.27
R_Dunc267 posts
RE: Timescale

Rift, thanks for clarifying the Agamore dispute. I stand corrected on my posts yesterday where I thought Agamore resolution must come first. Fortunately it seems that's not the case. Very frustrating not knowing what is going on
No Opinion
Reply to post
Load more